Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Trying to be a better cook...

So I pretty much suck in the kitchen. I can't cook. Or maybe I just don't want to. But whatever the issue, it needs to stop. I'm fixing to be a mommy and we certainly can't keep eating out all the time. This is something I've been thinking a lot about. Today I decided to use my resources and do something.

I stumbled on to a jackpot.

http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/Dinner/1Bag5Dinners/

It's Kraft Food's 1 Bag, 5 Dinners. It has easy, simple meals that are all included on a shopping list for the whole week. It's pretty nice. I've printed out a whole bunch. I think I have like 8 weeks of recipes.

I'm going to talk to J at dinner tonite and get his opinon. We can go through some of the recipes together and see which ones will work for us. He's a picky eater. So I'm hoping to convince him to try everything once.

We'll see.

No comments: