Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!


So it's 2008. I must admit that I'm thankful that 2007 is over. Don't get me wrong-it was a great year. I married the man of my dreams and found out that we're expecting our first son. But it was a stressful year with all the changes that went on.

And now it's a new year. I love new years. It's like a fresh start. I don't really have any specific resolutions. I do just want to save as much money as we can for Goob. We're doing good right now. I just need to be vigilant about it.
J and I spent a very low-key New Year's. When you're about six months pregnant, it's hard to go all out. We went to Tony Roma's for an early dinner and then home to watch some TV. I actually think that we were asleep for the New Year. At least I was. What do you expect????
Happy New Year!!!

No comments: