Saturday, February 23, 2008

The longest week!

Today marks my 31st week being pregnant. It feels like I'm coming down the hill. Before we know it, the baby will be here. It's getting kind of scary.

I'm feeling okay. The exhaustion is back. I haven't been this tired since I was 8 or 9 weeks pregnant. My back is starting to kill me all over. And I can't get a good night's sleep. It's not so bad...at least not yet.

Goob is still kicking away in there. He's exactly like his momma. He doesn't like any unnecessary touching. I'll put my hand on my stomach and he'll kick it away. J puts his hand on my stomach and Goob will kick it away. He's certainly gonna be a Mommy's boy.

This week marked the end of my tutorial classes. Thank goodness! I was having to stay in school til 5:30 three days a week and it was taking it's toll on me. I'll miss the extra bucks, but it'll be worth it to be home and take a cat nap during Oprah. :)

And the next few weeks are gonna fly by. Next week, we'll only have a 3 1/2 day week due to Charro Days. The next week is our TAKS test which will be an easy week. The following week J and I will be driving to Houston for baby shower #2 for me, and then it's Spring Break. The next week after that is Easter Weekend and baby shower #3. Then it'll be April.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNESSSSSSSS!

Goob's room is coming along. We got carpet today. Hopefully, we'll be able to go pick up the crib tonite and order the dresser. Pics will be up tomorrow of the crib and carpet!!

No comments: