Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Valentine's Day Survey

1. What is his name? J

2. How long have you been together? 7 years

3. How long did you date? From February 4th, 2001 - June 8th, 2007 (We were engaged for the last 18 months of that though)

4. How old is he? 25 for two more days

5. Who eats more? Him. I haven't had much of an appetite since I've been preggo.

6. Who said I love you first? I have no idea anymore. That was a long time ago.

7. Who’s Taller? He is.
8. Who can sing better? Neither of us would ever try out for American Idol.

9. Who is smarter? Me, of course.

10. Who does the laundry? Me.

11. Who pays the bills? I'm in charge of our finances.

12. Who sleeps on the right side? Him

13. Who mows the lawn? He does. But he's not very good at it.

14. Who cooks dinner? Me

15. Who drives? Him
.
16. Who is more stubborn? That's a tie.

17. Who kissed who first? He kissed me. I don’t know if he’d agree with that assessment, though.

18. Who asked who out first? He asked me.

19. Who proposed? He did.

20. Who has more friends? IHe does.

21. Who is more sensitive? Me.
.
22. Who has more siblings? Him. I have one bro. He has two sisters and a brother.

23. Who wears the pants? 50/50

No comments: