Monday, June 23, 2008

We're starting the day care search

But I don't want to. I don't know how I'm going to have to drop him off every morning. I'm tearing up just calling all these places, and he won't even start for another two months.

I've called three places so far. I've been put on two waiting lists. One is a waiting list of 10 kids and the other is a waiting list of 3 kids. The director of the 3 kid waiting list was really optimistic about a spot being open for Goob. She was going to call us back this week when she double checks. The third place I called has space available, but I need to call back to speak with the director this afternoon.


I've got a few other places to call. J is off on Wednesday so we're gonna go check out these places.

I just don't want to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs. I know the feeling. We were supposed to put Natasha in daycare a long time ago, even registered her and everything. Then I got preggo so it never happened. But it's hard!! Although, remember that he will be okay, and he'll be soooo excited to see you pick him up!

Erin said...

Is there any way you could possibly be a SAHM? Even if you have to make some sacrifices, it would be worth it! IMO, of course, I hope you don't mind my saying so.