Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sick Baby

I have a sick baby!

It all started yesterday afternoon. I came home and noticed that Goob was kind of sniffly. Then by the evening his nose started running a lot and he had a little cough.

But this morning he seemed a little better. He was his happy giggley usual self. So I dropped him off at daycare and went to work. After work when I got back to daycare, I immediately run into the director who had a phone in her hand. She told me she was calling me. My boy had a 99.9 fever and had started to get really fussy.

I called our ped and they told us to come in. We waited and waited and waited to see the doc. When we finally got seen, the doc immediately saw that he had an ear infection.

So now we're home and we've started 10 days of antibiotics and some Tylenol to get rid of the fever. The little guy can't go to daycare tomorrow so I'm taking the day off.

J is blaming the little kids who touched Goob at Wal-Mart a few days ago. I'm blaming starting daycare on Monday.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Awww poor little man. I hope the antibiotics get in there and start working ASAP! It's no fun to have a sick baby. Get well soon sweetie!