Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me Monday



I did not only buy one bag of candy so I wouldn't have to answer the door all night.

I did not get lost on a walk with Goob on Saturday morning. And I did not call my husband to try to figure out how to get home.

I did not go and spend $30 on a gift for a party on Saturday night and then not go to party.

I did not drag my husband shopping and out to dinner on Saturday night. I did not have a wonderful drink at Joe's Crab Shack and leave my hubby to take care of the boy.

I did not wake up early on Sunday morning to go shopping at Target. It was pure bliss, no one was there.

I did not make my husband go on a walk last night and I did not make up take the long way.

I did not get McDonald's for breakfast this morning.

I did not make my husband pick up Goob from day care early since he was getting off work early.

I did not come home from work and make my husband help me clean.

No comments: