Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me Monday




For some reason the above picture isn't linking back to MckMama's site, so here's the link. Sorry about that.


Let's see....

I did not call in sick to work on Thursday because I didn't trust J to take Goob to the doctor's office and report back to me EVERYTHING that was said. I am not a weirdo who likes my husband to repeat verbatim entire conversations that I've missed. I did not consider going to work and making him video tape his conversation.

I did not go to Goob's day care on Thursday and throw a minor hissy fit. I did not demand/request that I not have to pay for day care next week since they failed to notify all parents when a child was diagnosed with RSV and then give it to my son. I then did not feel bad after I left for being so crazy. My husband and I did not do a small happy dance for saving $105.

I did not dread going to work on Friday because we had a stupid school carnival. I did not complain the whole time. Me complain? Never. I did not eat a bag of too salty popcorn. I did not bolt out the door as soon as we had cleaned up. I did not forget to say goodbye to anyone.

I did not slip and slide on a muddy patch on the way to my car. And I most certainly did not cuss as I was falling. And I did not drive home covered in mud. And my husband did not take one look at me and laugh when I got home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for getting out of the daycare fee! Isn't it ridiculous that they charge when your kid isn't there! It drives me nuts! Happy Monday to you!

Dee said...

LOL! I would never let hubby take Evan to the doctor without me either!