Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Mondays!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here are the things that I didn't do this past Saturday.

I didn't wake up at 7 am on Saturday morning when I have to be at work at 8 am and that work is certainly not 30 miles away. I certainly wasn't so late that I just threw my hair in a ponytail and threw on the clothes that I wore the previously night.

I definitely didn't stop at McDonald's on Saturday morning when I wasn't late to grab a delicious sausage biscuit.

I was not gullible and I didn't fall for L's joke that C wasn't at work yet when she was supposed to be there at 7 am and it was 8am. I certainly didn't pull over and have a freak out and call another friend to call C's mom and try to figure out where she was. I defintely shouldn't have known better to believe a thing that L says.

I didn't whine and groan all morning cause I was having to work on a Saturday.

I didn't get snippy with an older teacher when she got snippy with me. And I certainly didn't tell her to "get over it" when she wanted to argue with me. That was not me, my parents certainly raised me better.

I didn't go home and collapse on the couch for the rest of the afternoon. And I didn't jump for joy when Goob took a long nap while J went to a job interview.

I didn't force my husband to drive us 50 miles to get to a nearest Babies R Us cause they were having a sell on diapers. (Buy 2 value boxes, get a free $15 gift card. I promise you it was a great deal!)

I didn't have a melt down at BRU when I couldn't find my needed size. (A size 3, in case anyone wants to send me diapers.) And I did't make my hubby go and ask the associate to check in the back.

I didn't convince my husband to take me out to dinner when I just spent almost $100 at BRU. And I certainly didn't have dessert. Yum! Or not yum!

(Wow. Saturday really wasn't my day!)

No comments: