Friday, February 27, 2009

First week-done!

So this past week was J's first week at his new job and back at his parents'. It was also my first week home alone with just Goob.

It went well. I did have a mini breakdown on Sunday evening, but I got through it. The rest of the week flew by. Goob and I really have our routine down pat in the afternoons. So that really helps. He's usually in bed by 8 and I'll have the rest of the evening to myself.

This week was a short week for us due to a local holiday. I got off of work yesterday at 12 and had today off. So Goob and I drove up to my ILs for the weekend. J's still at work now, but he'll be off in about an hour so we'll have all weekend to be together.

J's new employer is helping us sell our house and will help us buy a new house which is great. Within 20 minutes of J talking to the moving coordinators, we had two local real estate agent calling us to set up appointments.

Things are moving fast!

No comments: