Thursday, May 21, 2009

Moving Updates

Closing was moved from Wednesday to Friday (tomorrow) due to J not being able to be here Wednesday night. So we're closing bright and early tomorrow morning. I'm resting my hand tonight because I'm sure I'll have to sign my name at least 50 times tomorrow.

The past few days I've been having issues with the fridge. It wasn't cooling or staying cold. I called J about it and he didn't really believe me. I really wouldn't care so much since we are moving, but the fridge is staying and I don't want the new homeowners getting pissed cause it's broken. So I convince J to call someone to come out and look. It turns out our fancy-schmancy refrigerator is run by a computer. And the computer board went out and needed to be replaced. $250 later, it's fixed.

Tonight the new owners are coming to inspect the house to make sure we have everything fixed up. Hopefully everything will be to their satisfaction.

We've got a UHaul for tomorrow and we should start our journey sometime around mid-afternoon. Then I've got a long day of unpacking to do.

I'm ready.

No comments: