Saturday, July 25, 2009

Don't give up on me!

I know it's been a long time since I last blogged. Things have been up in the air for us for so long. And I don't see an end in sight. We're not having marital problems or anything like that. We just picked up and moved our lives here to San Antonio and things are crazy. I don't have a job and I don't think I'm going to find one. Because I was the one making the bigger income, it's going to hurt us. Hopefully, things will get better soon. For the time being, I've been hanging out with my baby who's not so much of a baby anymore. He's more of a big boy.

I'm hoping to start blogging more as things get better for us. Please send me some positive thoughts that I get a job soon. Otherwise, I'm going to totally stress myself out. Thanks!

No comments: