Friday, December 7, 2007

About me!

So I had a blog a few years ago. Loved it. Had it customized with a pretty layout, but can't remember the password to the old account. Or it may have been deleted, who knows? So I decided to start a new one. Maybe it's best to make a new start. I'm in a totally different place than I was then.

I'm now 25 years old. I've been happily married for 6 months. And I'm 5 months pregnant with our first bundle of joy (due April 26th). (Let me repeat, I've been married for 6 months and only 5 months pregnant. I'm getting a little frustrated with people asking me to check my math!!! I WAS NOT PREGNANT WHEN I GOT MARRIED!!! Yes, I'm sure.) I'm currently a school teacher. I'm on my 4th year of teaching which I can't believe. Time flies when you're having fun. But am I really?

No comments: