Friday, December 7, 2007

T.G.I.F*#^ Day!

(I've seen too many Sex and the City reruns cause that's the first thing that pops in my head when I hear TGIF.)

Anyways, today was a crazy busy day. J's car is broken so we had to take it to the shop this morning. The shop opens at 7:30 and I had to be at school by 8. School is about 30+ miles from shop. I don't know how we made it, but we did. I guess J does know how to speed. It was shocking!

My poor kiddos were worked to death today. Usually, Fridays are lazy days. We just take a few tests and work on a project or two, but not today. I had a whole list of things I wanted to get accomplished-and we did! This marking period is short cause of the Xmas holidays so I had to cram 6 weeks into 5. I know they were tired by the end of the day. They were also a little peeved at me cause I told them we'd have time to read our read-aloud (Little House on the Prairie) but we didnt.

I can't believe that I'm about to say this, but I CAN'T WAIT FOR MONDAY! Monday's our big u/s day. Will baby be a gal or a guy? I had such a life-like dream last night that it was a girl, so that's my prediction. J swears it'll be a boy. We'll see!!! This weekend needs to fly by.

No comments: