Sunday, March 2, 2008

What do you mean this rattle is not for ME?

So yesterday my aunt gave us a stuffed frog, a frog blanket, and a little frog rattle. It's really cute. It matches Goob's room. When we got home, I put the bag on the couch and thought nothing of it.

At around midnight, I was watching Home Improvement and J was happily snoring away. I heard a strange noise. I knew our oldest dog was asleep cause I could see him on his bed. But the little one was nowhere to be found. Hmmm.

The noise stopped and I went back to watching tv. About 10 minutes late, I heard the noise again. I woke up J and sent him to investigate. He found Kiki (the litle one) going to town chewing on Goob's new rattle. She loved it. When he took it away and put it on the ironing board, out of her reach, she barked for about half an hour.

Just now I took it and put it in Goob's crib and she can see it and the barking continued. She wants the rattle.

No comments: