Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I love coupons!

I've recently become a coupon freak. I clip out all I can find from the Sunday paper, I check the back of my receipts at HEB (there's always coupons!), I print off online coupons, I love coupons!!! And my husband thinks I'm ridiculous. He thinks it's a waste of time. It's not. It saves us money. So I've decided to keep a running total of how much I've saved with coupons, just so I can prove him wrong!

I just got back from HEB. I saved a total of $2.25 which was 6.79% of my total cost. I saved on 2 boxes of cereal, biscuits, and lunch meat! Yay!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I need to get interested in using coupons too. The cost of living has gone up SO MUCH!

Unknown said...

I need to get into the habit too! I am always too lazy to worry about coupons, but it does save money in the long run.
www.feetie.com