Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Getting back to work

So I've got about 5 and a 1/2 weeks until I return to teaching. I've got a bunch of new ideas that I need to work on. Yesterday I kept trying to find the time to sit down and organize some things but never did. This morning I've managed to make a partial list of stuff I need to work on. The only reason I found time to work on things is because Goob woke up at 5:30 to be fed and changed. Well, he went back to bed and I didn't. (By the way, Goob slept from 9ish until 5:30. He did get a dream feed at 11:30 but he wasn't awake so it didn't count!) Now I figure I've got about half an hour to work on things until he wakes up.

Here's my To Do list:
  • decide how to decorate the walls
  • morning folders
  • homework: to have or not have?
  • writing folders
  • wednesday folders or graded work binders?
  • journals
  • parent contact binders
  • turn in area
  • classroom jobs
  • supply list
  • behavior managment system
  • classroom economy
  • STARS binder

I know I'm forgetting something...

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Sounds like a lot to do but you seem quite organized! Best of luck to you and your planning! :)