Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me Monday!



I did not make my husband wake up and drive me to work on Friday morning just so he'd have to pick me up and bring my son. I did not want to show off my beautiful baby.

I did not purposely drive badly on the way to the inlaws so J would insist that I not be allowed to drive.

I did not hand off my baby every chance I got this weekend so I could have a break.

I did not use the baby as an excuse to go to bed super early.

I did not call in sick for work on Friday so we could take an extra long vacation.

I did not insist that we go to the zoo and then complain that it was too hot. It was.

I did not watch The Happening right before bed and freak out and have nightmares.

I did not tell J the wrong directions to the portrait studio and we weren't 20 minutes late.

No comments: