Wednesday, November 19, 2008

RSV

I just called the day care to see how Goob was doing because his teacher called me earlier and said that he wasn't eating well. He'll eat just a few ounces instead of the usual 5 or 6. So I was calling to see how he's doing and if he's eaten any better.

Well, I'm talking to the teacher and she said that he's still not eating well. He ate some and then fell asleep. But he's not fussy and he doesn't have a fever. He's just not eating. Strange.

As we're talking she just casually mentions that another of the kids got diagnosed with RSV last week. So now I'm kind of panicked. I've looked at the list of symptoms and he's experienced some of them. So I put a call into the peds office to see what they say.

And I'm kind of pissed that they haven't mentioned this sooner to me. If she got diagnosed last week, shouldn't they have let all the parents know????

No comments: