Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Swine flu vacation

We're still in San Antonio. Hopefully, we'll be here until Friday and then head back to the Valley.

I'm getting a glimpse of what my life will be like in about a month when we are here permanently. Christian is adjusting well. He's sleeping awesome and taking good naps. My only concern is his eating, but it seems like he's coming around.

I've decided that I need to get some sort of schedule for the summer. Not like a rigid, official schedule. but some sort of balance.

Like today he got up around 8 and ate breakfast. Then by 9, we were out and about. We ended up shopping and looking around until 11:30. Once we were back, Christian ate a good lunch and went right to sleep. He's been sleeping since about 12:30 and it's already 1:30. I'm hoping he'll stay down until 2:30 and then we'll just play here until J gets home at 4:15.

By the time I move here for good, J will be on an extended schedule which will mean he works until 6, but he'll only work 3 days a week and on Saturdays.

I'm starting to really look forward to this summer. Now if only I could find a job for the fall then I'd really be able to have a relaxing summer.

No comments: